GREECE FAMILY REUNION VISA
The family members of a third country national may enter into Greece on family reunification are, according to Greek legislation (Article 4, Presidential Decree 131/2006) the following:
There are the two following possibilities:
1. The spouse must be over 18 years of age,
2. Their natural /or adopted single children under the age of 18 years.
3. Any other natural and/or adopted children of under 18 years of age of the sponsor or his/her spouse, provided he/she has been provided their custody.
4. Their natural /or adopted single children under the age of 18 years.
5. In the case of polygamy, if the sponsor has a spouse living with him/her in Greece, then family reunion with any other spouse shall not be permitted.
The Embassy of Greece will examine the case into two stages:
1st stage: examination of applications for verification of family relationship
2nd stage: examination of applications for a long-term visa
Family Reunion Visa Fees 90 euro. PROCESSING TIME: Processing time for Long Stay Visa depends solely up to the Embassy discretion.