Malta Tourist Visa
alta, an archipelago in the central Mediterranean between Sicily and the North African coast, is a nation known for historic sites related to a succession of rulers including the Romans, Moors, Knights of St. John, French and British. It has numerous fortresses, megalithic temples and the Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum, a subterranean complex of halls and burial chambers dating to 3600 B.C.E..
Dialing code: +356
ISO code: MLT
Malta Work Permit Consultants In Delhi
C Visa and Short-Stay Visa: The C visa and short-stay visa both fall under the Schengen Visa category, which entitles holders to enter multiple countries within the Schengen area. There are three types of visas for one-time entries, double-entry entries, and multiple-entry entries. The holder of a C visa can remain in Malta for up to three months regardless of how many entries they can make.
Alternatively known as the D visa, this visa enables foreign nationals to stay in Malta indefinitely. An extended stay in Malta will require this visa for foreign employees. A D visa is also required for those who are traveling to Malta for study.
Work permits in Malta are usually issued by employers (although exceptions may occur), occupations, and locations, and are normally valid for one year.For workers from non-EU countries, Malta requires a visa before granting a work permit or residence permit.
Employment and Training Corporation processes applications filed by foreign nationals wishing to work in Malta in order to obtain employment licenses (previously known as work permits). Since August 2005, ETC has been entrusted with this responsibility.
You need an employment license in order to work in Malta if you are not a citizen of an EU country. Employees in Malta must not possess an employment license if they are EU citizens [except for Croatian citizens], EEA citizens or Swiss citizens.
Apply for Business & Tourist visa for Malta
Business Visa requirement for Malta:
1. We will provide the Checklist for Business Visa.
2. Assist the client for Covering letter,Sample for Invitation letter and NOC etc.
3 We will prepare all the documents as per the checklist.
4. Invitation Letter : Copy of Letter of invitation from Italian company , in Italian/English language, signed by the authorized person, along with photocopy of the pages of his/her picture id (passaporto o carta d’identita) containing relevant data, signature and validity of the document.
a) Other Correspondences showing prior dealings with Portuguese Counterpart (if any)
b) Sponsorship Letter from host (“Termo de Responsibilities) undertaking responsibilities for the boarding, lodging and repatriation, if required
5. Hotel Booking: Confirmed prepaid hotel reservation Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Malta.
6. Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary of 15 days (Travel date should be of 15th working day from the date of submission of the application)
7. Medical: Copy of Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros. The validity of the travel insurance must be at least 15 days longer than the period of stay and must cover the whole Schengen
a) A copy of Personal Bank Statements for last 6 months
b) Personal ITR for last 3 years.
9. Proof of Occupation:
Self Employed: Proof of ownership
Employed: Salary slips for last 3 months.
10.The proceesing Time is 10-15 Working days.
11.Embassy Fees (Business Visa):